Who we are
Our website address is: https://miamiwaiters.com.
Last updated: January 1, 2021 Miami Waiters LLC
- Miami Waiters
Miami Waiters LLC is an event company providing services to customers from within and outside the EU.
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
- What personal data we collect and process
Miami Waiters collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- IP address (automatically collected)
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
- How we use the personal data
Miami Waiters uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Miami Waiters´ legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Miami Waiters needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Miami Waiters permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Miami Waiters legitimate interests
- Miami Waiters needs to comply with the law
- Retention of personal data
Miami Waiters will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Miami Waiters will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
- Data protection rights – GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
- Transfer of Data
- Disclosure of Data
Miami Waiters may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Miami Waiters LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.